▸ Why do I keep getting an error message that cookies are blocked or disabled.
When logging into our sites, your browser must be able to accept cookies. Every browser and version has unique steps to enable them. Here is an example of the steps using Firefox;
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Make sure Accept cookies from sites is check marked.
5. Ensure "Enable Cookies based on privacy settings" is checked.
6. Make sure "Accept third party cookies" is check marked. Disabling third party cookies can cause
problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
7. Click Exceptions.
8. Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
9. If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site.
Also please be sure you have the latest version of Flash Player is installed for the browser you are using. Using your browser of choice navigate to this URL and install the latest version of Flash Player GET ADOBE FLASH PLAYER NOW
If you are experiencing technical problems viewing live cam shows or videos, in most cases its attributable to the web browser + Adobe Flash Player. Our products support all of the major web browsers whether its Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. Make sure you are running the latest version of your broswer and Adobe's Flash Player for streaming cam/video content. Its is a plug-in to your browser and you can download the latest version of this software at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/